By supporting Conelis e. V. through contributions these companies help us to work towards our goal:
to improve consulting in the Life Science Industries.
Conelis e. V. recognizes with gratitude the support given by its Sustaining Members.
Dr. Notghi Contract Research GmbH is a full service CRO in Berlin. Our focus is on high quality with fair prices, quicker results and full customer satisfaction. With 18 years of experience we offer services for pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare/OTC, and Medical devices.
- Full Clinical Trials Services: DM, Monitoring, SAS-Programing
- Medical Writing and Regulatory
- Training, Academy and Workshops
Mares develops advanced-therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) such cell & gene therapy as well as tissue engineered products and provides hands-on solutions for each stage of the value chain, such as:
- Preclinical Test, Process Development and Manufacturing Authorization
- Clinical Trial Dossiers and Clinical Trials
- Marketing Authorization and Upscaling, GMP-Audits
Beyond ATMPs, we search for and identify technologies for various chemical applications.
CONVIDIA clinical research GmbH is a full-service employee-owned CRO with 15 years extensive working experience in a wide variety of indications including stem cell studies.
- Clinical studies Phase II-IV and non-interventional studies (set-up, project management, monitoring)
- Quality management (SOP writing, Auditing)
- Medical Writing
LUMIS International is specialized to provide start up and market entry services for small biopharmaceutical companies conducting clinical trials in Europe.
- Legal Representation in Europe for Clinical trials for Non-European companies
- Vendor selection and vendor management
- Medical and scientific support to meet European requirements
Medical DeviCE+ GmbH is specialized in international regulatory affairs for medical devices and in vitro diagnostics.
- CE Marking
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
Richmond Pharmacology is an early phase CRO with a specialist focus on Adaptive, Cardiac Safety, Japanese and Patient Studies.
- MHRA accredited hospital based trials unit
- Full clinical trial service under-one-roof
- Longstanding success led by acclaimed team of experts
Sacura is a full service CRO experienced in 120 clinical trials and 70 indications, guarantees high quality services and transparency of work.
- Clinical study set-up, management and monitoring
- Regulatory support
- Data and document managements