Managing Partner, Portus Corporate Finance GmbH
Services offered worldwide
Support and advice for life science companies in all areas of Corporate Finance including:
- Corporate and Project Financing
- Succession and M&A
- Interim and part-time management / CFO services
- Management Consulting and Coaching
Thomas Fink, the founder of Portus Corporate Finance GmbH, has more than 15 years of experience in the Corporate Finance field. His points of focus lie in consulting of biotech and medical device companies.
His management and consulting experiences include all phases of companies' life cycles. He has been working for start-ups (seed and venture capital) as well as for companies in later stages (M&A, Project Financing).
More then 15 years of experience in financing, consulting and management of life science companies
Studies of Business Administration in Frankfurt a.M.
- Banking and Financing,
- Derivatives und Financial Engineering,
- Money und Currency
- Managing Partner of Portus Corporate Finance GmbH
- Managing Director of an investment company
- CFO at various German companies
- Investment Manager and member of the Board of Management of a venture capital firm
- Investment Banking for a German commercial bank
Areas of Expertise: